Sunday, July 13, 2008


I have decided that we need a family blog, one free of geek speak. Brent has done a great job but recently I've learned blogging is not as difficult as I thought. Granted, I did have to get some assistance from Brent this morning but over all I impressed myself! So here goes:

T will be one in four days. I can hardly believe it. I never really appreciated the sentiment "time flies" because well, it never seemed to, especially while I was pregnant and waiting! However, this past year has flown. He gets bigger everyday and continues to amaze us.

Brent is doing great at work. He recently completed a huge project for Amazon which was pretty exciting. They also realized what we all knew, he is fantastic, so they gave him a promotion. He is now a Lead Systems Engineer. I'm proud of him, he works so hard. I know he sacrifices so Thomas and I don't have to. We are both incredibly lucky to have him.

I have a busy week ahead of me. I have errands to run in order to finalize things for Thomas' party. Brent's mom comes into town Wednesday night and we have four full days of activities planned. We are looking forward to seeing her, it's been a long time! As someone who has never been to Washington D.C. it will be fun to show her our Capital and great state of Maryland.

On another note I have a update on my friend Sara! She is now out of ICU and doing so well. She takes "hikes" as her husband calls them at least once a day and has less decorations. She is still in a lot of pain but we hope it lessens with every day.

2 comments:

Rand0m1 said...

Great start Liz, keep it up! (Oh, and you may want to change your comment settings to allow "Registered Users - includes OpenID", as it's often easier and more inclusive, but still requires non-anonymity.) Oops - there's more geek speak! ;)

Debbie La Bell said...

Welcome to blogging! Your website looks great - love the design and background!