Friday, August 15, 2008

Life Lessons

Little things make me happy. I love watching Tori & Dean In Love. I never used to be a fan but I think she is fantastic! We could totally be friends. I love the weather today. It's fairly cool and cloudy with rain threatening. I love this time in my life, living with my parents watching them interact with T. It's is something I will always treasure. I love it when it's just the three of us, spending time together as a family. I love laughing with Brent when Thomas does something amazing. I love watching Micheal Phelps make history and listening to Brent's commentary. I love a cold beer on a Friday night,take out, the beach, working up a good sweat and having a long conversation with a good friend.

Oprah always encourages people to be "present". That's always been my goal but somehow I always seem to be enjoying myself so much that I forget to stop, take a breath and savor it. Lately, that has changed. I have discovered what it's like to be in the moment and truly appreciate it. I don't want to miss a second!

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

What the ??? Did u know that Tori and Dean BOTH left marriages to be with each other??? Oh, and we also saw "Dean" at Pinkberry the other night.. He was with a friend on their motorcycles.. If I knew you were such a fan I could have gotten ya a pic! Hope y'all have a good weekend... let's talk soon!! Where do the days go??