Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Finally Here!

Yesterday, was the start of a great week! Finally, my television shows will premier. I know I am a total dork but I get super excited about it. I sat down with the TV guide and highlighted everything that I want to either view or tivo so I don't miss a thing! I just look forward to mindless entertainment after a long day and it's another sign that fall is just around the corner.

The Emmy's kicked if off last night. Brent thinks those shows are excruitating to watch but I like to see who wins, what shows are nominated and who looks stunning. There were quite a few beauties last night! I really liked Brooke Shields dress and thought Mariska Hargitay looked fantastic. Christina Applegate had too much black eye make up on and it ruined it for me, Marcia Cross has me on the fence and Eva Longoria good very well be pregnant. Overall the show had it's ups and downs. The beginning monologue wasn't great and of course they ran out of time, rushing everyone at the end. I wonder if they ever learn. We topped off the night with True Blood on HBO. Great new series. I hate waiting seven days between eposides.

Tonight's schedule makes my husband happy, more so than me. Hero's has been long awaited and Terminator is a new love. I think my shows will take a back seat (Dancing with the stars is entertaining and Boston Legal is hysterical). Honestly, I don't mind. Brent can have one day to control the remote and it makes good use of the Tivo. Tomorrow's highlight is The Biggest Looser. I just think that show is fantastic. The transformations are amazing and every time Gillian is on I get motivated to go lift weights. I wish I could have her body, she is so buff.

I won't bore you with the weekly agenda but in the days ahead Fringe, House, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, The Office, Samantha Who, Damages, Eli Stone, 90210 and the Worst Week will all be coming to prime time and to my family room. I hope all of you can find some time to cozy up on the couch!

0 comments: